22 March 2011

Down the Rabbit Hole

Open House

1 1/2 cup Southern Comfort
4 oz lemon juice
4 oz sweetened lime juice
4 oz orange juice
8 oz lemon lime soda

Fill a large glass pitcher with ice and combine all ingredients. Stir gently. Float lemon, lime and orange wedges for garnish.  Although the recipe serves 4, feel free to drink someone else's serving.  I won't tell.

Ohhh you little pumpkins, how I love you so!  Because I promised that you'd get some photos or video, I totally created a video montage in Pica.sa (now known to me as picASSa) and just as soon as I hit create, it totally lost all of my work.  So I went over to another site and created one all over again.

Because I love you.  And I'll hold this over your heads later when I want something from one of you.


Now, before I invite you all into my home, I wanted to make note of the gift registry.  What? You didn't think I wanted something for all of my hard work?  Well think again.

Registry: 
1) Buy
2) Me
3) Stuff


Now that you're done that, Come on Down the Rabbit Hole

1 comment:

  1. I loved your virtual housewarming - and so sad that I never got to see it in person. I *really* want to get to Chicago! Good luck in your new home - hooefully it won't take so long to see the new place. (Also, love your registry. Ironically we have the same taste in more than men!)

    ReplyDelete